I have one swollen lymph node around my groin on
Does not seem concerning.
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
A single enlarged lymph node like this is most likely due to a minor infection in the groin or somewhere else. There could be some association with your recent trauma. A lymph node usually gets swollen when some local infection drains there. I doubt if it is concerning. If you are still apprehensive feel free to see a doctor.
Feel free to write back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation