I have had sudden and recent onsite of two scary
The worst is I have trouble peeing but I have the urge to go. It does not fully evacuate my bladder. This problem is getting worse and I am afraid my bladder will hurt (as does my lower back - see below) On Friday my primary care physician ruled out infection via a urine test.
Second, The edema I developed in my lower legs and feet from chemo is back. (I have amyloidosis) She prescribed lasix for the edema.
I had a pain pump implanted 10 days ago for chronic stomach pain. It delivers 400 micrograms (I think) over 24 hours. It is fentanyl mixed with bupivicaine.
Any suggestions to alleviate my concerns? I want to avoid the emergency room.
Perhaps you have kidney stones
What you describe could be a urinary stone, this will typically present with flank or inguinal pain, depending on the location of the stone. A urinalysis will usually show signs of blood. I suggest diclofenac if you can stomach it and tamsulozine 0.4mg. If you can pass some urine I suggest you maintain a high fluid intake (at least 2 litres per day). If the pain gets worse or your urine production stops, you must go to the ER.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has