I have been experiencing some fresh blood in my stool,it
No you do not
What you describe sounds like either piles again or a fissure. Both completely harmless. If you do not experience severe pain, you should try to keep your stools soft. Local ointment with a local anesthetic combined with a nitrate may help. Also, if you have never had a sigmoidoscopy, I suggest you have one at your convenience.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
Probably no need
Hi again XXXXXXX
If you have recently had a sigmoidoscopy there is no need for another. If not, you should have one performed by either a gastroenterologist or a colorectal surgeon.
The oinments you could try are doloproct or diltiazem.
Let me know if it helps. Best wishes.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has