I have been coughing since October and have had a
Have a throat swab
Please consult and ENT surgeon and Pulmonologist. Have a throat swab given and sent for culture and sensitivity and for AFB smear. Do chest X ray and X ray paranasal sinus. and pulmonary function test if possible.
Start taking betadine gargle,steam inhalation,fluticasone nasal spray. Don't take too much cough suppressant. Also take omeprazole tablet before food.
Review with the report. Its looking like you are suffering from allergic pharyngitis but still need to rule out other diseases.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a