Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

166 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have a lump under my arm/side of the breast

Answered by
Dr. Suma Parinam

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2008

Answered : 1704 Questions

Posted on Wed, 28 Mar 2018 in Lump
Question: I have a lump under my arm/side of the breast and want to get it checked out. I do have insurance but do not have a primary care physician how do I get an appointment with the appropriate doctor

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
General Surgeon

Detailed Answer:

You should go visit a General Surgeon for a better examination than a primary care physician.
Please choose a doctor nearest to your place. In fact you can type in your insurance who can accept it and the best part is the reviews of these doctors with phone numbers. Please find the link here. Copy and paste it in the URL.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on