I have a hemorrhoid that appears after a bowel movement.
Please give additional information, post clear pictures if possible
Thanks for our query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Your age and gender please.
Since when is this happening?
Is it single?
Soft and non-tender?
Any positive effect/benefit with cream and medicated wipes?
Can you go around it ( possible in a polyp) or is in continuity with anal and peri-anal skin?
Post photographs if possible.
Awaiting for our details.
Looks to be grade 3 Hemorrhoids, surgery is best option.
Thanks for your feedback.
As per the history these seem to be prolapsing hemorrhoids - grade 3.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Please consult a General Surgeon or a Proctologist for per-rectal digital palpation, ano-proctoscopy to start with to get an exact diagnosis.
The best treatment for such hemorrhoid is surgery.
I hope this answers your query and helps in decision making.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...