I have a 2 year old granddaughter .. other than
Not a cause for concern.
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your query. I do not think that it is something concerning. However, you can feel free to give Biotin 10 mg supplement once daily. The thinning could be due to biotin deficiency and this could help. Also make sure to apply some antifungal shampoo like Nizoral twice a week and if the hair thinning is due to a fungal infection that should get resolved as well.
Feel free to write back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever