I have Chest pain from last 2 days. Initially both
Thanks for posting the query
Left side chest needs to be evaluated at the earliest, to rule out any possible cardiac pain.
Kindly do ECG as soon as possible and examined by a doctor.
For temporary pain you can take paracetamol.
But again suggest you to meet doctor at the earliest. hope you understand the situation.
any issues do follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?