I got a bad blow to the head a little
Best to go to the ER, should not have waited for insurance approval.
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service.
It is highly unlikely for head injury to cause trouble now after 1 month, ideally head injuries should be investigated immediately in an emergency setting.
Since you do seem to have something going on with your neck, mostly a pinched nerve in the upper cervical region, you must go to the ER and get yourself evaluated completely.
And if CT scan is indeed required, ER doctors would usually get it done.
I hope that answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...