I feeling heavy in stomach and not getting any hunger
Thanks for posting the query
Are you having constipation or any pain in abdomen?
Any out side food taken recently?
Have lot of fluids and water,
Have probiotic drink like Econorm or sporolac by mixing in a glass of water.
Have a glass of warm water before going to bed.
Do follow up
Include flax seeds in your diet.
Take Fibril powder 2 tsp with a glass of water twice a day.
Now to reduce the constipation immediately you can take Syr. Duphalac 10 ml every night for 10 days.
Include extra fruits and vegetables in your diet as you are having out side food.
Have 4 to 5 litres of water a day.
Any issue do follow up
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?