I dont know what to do feel lost. Been having
Tonsil stones and cyst is the problem.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think the pain in mouth, ear pain and difficulty swallowing comes from tonsil stones and cyst. The stones and cyst increase possibility of tonsils being infected and you use often antibiotics. You should remove tonsil stones since they are producing this symptoms.
Your ENT doctor can use either laser or courgettes to remove them. You can even consider surgery ( tonsillectomy) .
This will definitely improve symptoms.
Your elevated blood count is caused by crohn disease and tonsillitis too.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.