I am having a varying fever from 98.1 too 101
Need more info
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor,
Before I can guide you further, I would like to know a few related details in order for me to comment further upon,
- How long since your symptoms have started?
- Is the fever constant?
- Any associated sputum production along with cough, if so, is it more in the morning?
- Any similar history in the family?
Kindly revert back with your details,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedies for severe cough
- How long does Amoxicillin take to show effect?
- What causes weakness and tingling sensation in the legs?
- Suggest treatment for severe abdominal bloating and discomfort
- What causes headache and excessive burping after skipping a meal?
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What causes mild pain in the ankle while walking?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking a contraceptive pill?
- What does this blood test report indicate?