I am diabetic. Is it safe to take Oxy Elite Pro?
Oxy elite pro contains 6 main ingredients including dimethylamyamine XXXXXXX
In April 2012, the FDA wrote to the manufacturing company about this particular ingredient. They were concerned that this ingredient can narrow blood vessels resulting in increased cardiovascular resistance which ,in turn, may result in an increase in blood pressure.
At present there is a law suit pending over this ingredient.
There may not be a significant increase in your blood pressure with this medication and you may not have any side effects, but in light of your diabetes, you may want to consider visiting your doctor prior to starting.This would allow him/her to perform a general exam and check your blood pressure before the medication so that a baseline BP can be documented to determine if it affects you by checking subsequent readings.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take oxy elite pro while on accutane
- Can people with diabetes take oxy elite pro
- Oxy elite pro safe to take while on prozac?
- Is it safe to take phentermine and oxy elite pro?
- Is it safe to take oxy elite pro with antibiotics
- Safe to take effexor and oxy elite pro?
- Is lexapro safe to take with oxy elite pro?
- Can a diabetic take oxy elite pro
- Is taking oxy elite pro and being on a hrt safe?
- Oxy elite pro and diabetes