Can Hydroxycut platinum and HCG activator be taken together?

Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil

Posted on Tue, 7 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Can you take hydroxycut platinum with hog activator?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Both hydroxycut platinum and hcg activator are weight loss supplements. Their interaction with each other is not well studied at all. I would advise against taking both together.

Alternatives to phentermine are bupropion and orlistat.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107

Dr. M.S. Khalil
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 10 minutes later
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Most welcome

Detailed Answer:
You are most welcome.