I am currently experiencing severe night sweats whenever I sleep
pillows and all bed clothes and generally take two showers. I was diagnosed with a tick borne disease before Xmas after extensive blood tests but no titers. It was all that was left. Doxycycline was prescribed and taken.
It made me feel worse. My regular doctor attributed it to fibro flare, but this is far worse . I feel crappy.
You may need more time to recover from tick disease
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor's service. I read your query and here is my advice.
I think the night sweating may be related to tick disease you have just been having.
Probably you need some more weeks to get recovered by it.
I think this is the main cause for night sweating more than fibro flare.
Also I would recommend you to check the blood formula to see for changes in it.
Sometimes leukemia can give severe night sweating.
Make sure to sleep in a well ventilated room.
Use cotton cloths and sheets.
Don't drink tea or alcohol before bed.
Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.