I am a 66-year-old woman who has been experiencing a
Gastroduodenal ulcer is possible.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think these two symptoms can hardly relate to each other. The nose bleeding may have different causes. One option is viral infection making nasal mucosal lining week also favorized from dry air and lack of vitamin C.
Another possibility is high blood pressure.
Meanwhile, the pain near diaphragm that awaken you in middle of the night is most likely caused by gastroduodenal ulcers.
You should do a helicobacter breathing test and also a fibrescopy to determine the diagnosis.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.