Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

124 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am 79 and want a a better sexual experience>>>i

Answered by
Dr. Olgeta Xhufka

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2011

Answered : 3650 Questions

Posted on Mon, 18 Feb 2019 in Sexual Health
Question: I am 79 and want a a better sexual experience>>>i have ED. Would like to know a creme OR Pills that are effective,
I have tried Calais & Viagra but not satisfied.

I have Luekemea CML
Answered by Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Use horny goat weed.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.

I think you can use horny goat weed.
It is a herbal supplement well known in Chinese medicine for its effects on erectile dysfunction.
It works the same as viagra but with less side effects.
I have heard many of my patients that improved ED after using it.

Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on