I am 70, On Sunday my right breast started leaking.
Needs further evaluation
I understand your concern. Any breast discharge needs further evaluation. After an initial examination, your doctor will order a lab analysis of the discharge, blood tests, and a mammogram or ultrasound or both. Without these tests it is hard to distinguish between a normal and abnormal discharge.
I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?