I am 32 years old. Have tubes tied. Having periodic cramps and light pink discharge. Any suggestion?
also, the pain comes and goes
Thanks for writing in.
The pain can be due to a premenstrual cramping or due to ovulation or another gynaecological issue. At this stage, to help you better, I would need a few basic details like:
a. Which day of your cycle is it? ( Day 1 being the day you get your period)
b. What is the average length of your cycles?
c. Is the light pinkish discharge foul smelling as well?
d. Do you have any fever?
e. Have you noticed any change in the periods recently?
Awaiting your reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tubes tied cramps nausea bloating
- Tubes tied missed period
- Pink spotting tubes tied
- Week before period cramps with tubes tied
- Pink spotting no period tubes tied
- Very light period and had tubes tied 7 months ago
- Blood after period tubes tied
- Abdominal cramps lower back pain irregular periods tubes tied treatment
- Late period tubes tied
- Bloody clear discharge had tubes tied had regular cycle suggest