How will I know if I have walking pneumonia?
The symptoms are typically very mild.
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
The walking pneumonia is an atypical pneumonia characterised by very mild symptoms.
The symptoms includes
mild flu-like symptoms such as fever and chills
If left untreated it can cause serious complications.
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Walking pneumonia during pregnancy
- How serious is walking pneumonia
- How dangerous is walking pneumonia
- Physical activity walking pneumonia
- How to treat walking pneumonia in adults
- Walking pneumonia blood in stool
- Walking pneumonia and lung function
- Herbal remedy for walking pneumonia
- Walking pneumonia urethra
- Sleeping alot with walking pneumonia
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?