How to treat extreme belching, fatigue and diarrhea?
Probably food intoxication or intolerance!
It is suggestive of probable food intoxication.
Go ahead with an increased fluid intake. There is no reason to get worried. Some Peptobismol would be okay.
No need for antibiotics or additional medical attention at this time.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat diarrhea
- Virus sulphur belches and diarrhea
- How to treat diarrhea in a child
- How is chronic diarrhea and cramps treated
- How to treat diarrhea with nausea
- How to treat diarrhea in a toddler
- How to treat diarrhea naturally
- How to treat ibs diarrhea
- How to treat diarrhea related to augmentin
- Diarrhea belching sulphur
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?