How to terminate unwanted pregnancy?
you need a prescription
Termination by medicine can be done only if the pregnancy is within 6 weeks. You also need to know that it has a 15-20% failure rate. You need to do an ultrasound to date the pregnancy exactly then see a doctor for a prescription. You will need that for the medicine. You wont get a prescription over the website.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to reduce unwanted pregnancy
- How to terminate a pregnancy in the first week
- Unwanted pregnancy termination regestrone help
- How to comfirm a terminated pregnancy
- How to handle unwanted pregnancy
- How to terminate early pregnancy
- How to terminate unwanted pregnancy
- How to abort unwanted pregnancy
- How to take cytotec to terminate unwanted pregnancy
- How to avoid unwanted pregnancy