How to terminate pregnancy?
Medical abortion should be done under gynecologist.
Thanks for writing to us.
Medical termination of pregnancy or Abortion can be done in this stage (6 weeks) with abortion pills.
Some adverse effects like excessive vaginal bleeding, abdominal cramp, nausea, vomiting, fainting etc may occur with this procedure.
Therefore, I suggest to contact with local doctor or gynecologist for prescribed medicine, direction of using the pills and in emergency condition.
Hope, it helps for your information. If you don't have any other query, you can close the discussion.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
Contact with customer support team. Upto 7 days.
Thanks for follow up query.
You can search doctors in this site according to location or contact with support team to assist you better. You can write to YYYY@YYYY
Abortion procedure resolves completely within a week time. However, you need to undergo one ultrasound scan following abortion procedure to check remnant of fetal or placental tissue (if any).
Hope, I have answered your query. All the best and good luck.
Dr S Patra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to terminate a pregnancy in the first week
- How to comfirm a terminated pregnancy
- How to terminate early pregnancy
- How to terminate unwanted pregnancy
- How does ginger terminate pregnancy?
- How to terminate a 15 days pregnancy
- How to terminate the pregnancy of two months
- How to terminate seven weeks pregnancy
- Delayed periods how to terminate the pregnancy
- How to terminate two weeks pregnancy
- What causes missed periods?
- Does Carbamazepine or Oxcarbazepine cause false negative pregnancy test...
- Suggest treatment for vaginal candidiasis
- Suggest contraceptive pills for a 30 year old
- Suggest treatment for itching and discomfort on vagina
- What is the safe time span for intercourse after taking unwanted 72?
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods and PCOD
- What is the ideal time to do NT scan during pregnancy?
- What causes light menstrual bleeding?
- Suggest treatment for infertility