How to restore colour of the toe after corn removal?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I removed a corn off my toe and the color is still pink , how do i get the color bacc
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is perfectly normal, not requiring treatment, needs to be left

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I see that complete healing has taken place and only the new skin that has grown has not grown in accordance to your skin tone, this is common and normal and it may take a few days-weeks for the presentation to return to normal.

For the time being you can go about the application of a moisturising cream and vaseline to help promote normalisation. Nothing else to worry about as this usually takes some time to return to normal, so do not be surprised if it does not return to normal in a few days time, but trust me, it will.

I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help.

Best wishes.
Follow up: Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 minutes later
Ok thanks I also have another question , apple cider cinager in hair what does it do
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Would love to help you with that information

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

Apple cider vinegar can help for the following when applied to hair:

+Promote hair growth
+Prevent or treat split hair tips
+Works as a conditioner
+Helps to balance scalp and hair pH
and many other benefits.

I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.

Best wishes.
Follow up: Dr. Shoaib Khan 6 minutes later
What excersises can I do to make myself shorter , ?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do not recommend doing anything to make yourself shorter :)

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

You want to make yourself shorter? Why would you want to do that? Be proud of your height, and anything you do to make yourself shorter at this age will cause a huge impact on your health later on, so I would really not recommend it sir. :)

Best wishes.