How to pre-pone menstruation by one week?
Can use hormones.
Thanks for writing to us.
If you really need to advance your periods for a specific and definite reason, you can use progesterones for the purpose. You need to use the medication within a week after your menstrual cycle and continue for about ten days. This will induce withdrawal bleeding 3-7 days after completion of treatment.
Please remember, your cycles can get irregular for quite some time after this as the hormonal milieu of the body has been disturbed.
Hope your query has been clarified. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.
Thanks for writing back.
Yes. You would face similar side effects even if you wish to postpone the cycles since you are going to use the same drug. Only, the required dosage may be lesser if you wish to postpone, thus lessening the side effects.
Hope this helps. Please get back if you need any more clarifications. I will be glad to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 2 weeks delayed menstruation
- Menstruation twice in two weeks
- How to prepone menstruation
- Menstruation two weeks early
- Bradycardia week before menstruation
- Homeopathy medicine to pre pone menstruation
- How to diagnose scanty menstruation
- How to forward menstruation
- Menstruation lasting 4 weeks
- Vomiting a week after menstruation