Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

138 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to increase the size of penis?

Answered by
Dr. Gaurav Nigam


Practicing since :2009

Answered : 287 Questions

Posted on Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: Iv a small penis and wen iv sex it only gets to 5in and I want bigger for my woman wat pills is ther
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Nigam 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
No intervention is required.

Detailed Answer:
To start with I would say that it's not a problem.
a five inch is a perfect average size.
and moreover it's just the first two inches of vagina which is sensitive.
secondly still if you want to try, You can try stretching exercises only after consultation with your doctor as he should examine it first and then only he need to teach you the manoeuvres only if he thinks it's indicated.
Regarding the pills. It's a very mixed review topic.there are various pills available in the market. your doctor would be knowing about them. but with out getting yourself examined thoroughly there's no point for any intervention.
what you should know is that you have a perfectly normal size.
hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on