How to get rid of the black heads on nose?

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hello, I have a lot of black heads on my nose and that has caused deep pores on the skin. I would like to know how can i get rid of black heads and have pores free skin again. Thanks in advance
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Black heads appear due to closure of sebaceous gland pore. These need to be removed by using dermabrador. Once these blackheads are removed you should use tretinoin gel. This will help in opening up pores and removing scars. Let me know if you have any other doubts. thank you
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 minutes later
I use facial scrub daily to remove the black heads.. is that sufficient to get rid of black heads? can i proceed with the usage of tretinoin gel??
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Mishu, The main aim of dermaabrasion is to remove the black heads mechanically. If these are easily getting removed by scrub, there is no need to go for procedure. You can start using tretinoin now itself. Apply tretinoin 0.025% gel in evevning, keep it for two hours wash and sleep. Use sunscreen in morning. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you