How to flush crystal Methamphetamine out of the body?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 7 Sep 2016 in Mental Health
Question: How to remove or lower the effect of crystal met in my body?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are doing it right

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

There is no method to clear the meth in fraction of time from our system as time is the only factor which clears meth from your all systems.

Having said this there is good evidence in favor of high intake of fluids ranging from 5 - 8 liters a day to clear meth from your body much earlier.

Since you are already doing it I feel this will be enough to clear meth from your body. In addition to water take salts in adequate manner so they help the meth to shift from body systems to circulation where it can be filtered in form of water.

I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 21 minutes later
But salt will increase my blood pressure. Isn't it dangerous to my health if I take salt added to water?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No it will not as there will be enough water to dilute it

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for reverting back to me.

You are not going to take lot of salt but just to make it a rapid process to eliminate the meth from the body.

Use of salt on temporary basis is not going to make a great change in your blood pressure.

I hope this assists you further.
Thanks and regards.