How to determine the date of conception?
Thanks for the query to hcm,
Please share your last menstrual period date and any ultrasound reports for foetal growth parameters ( latest) for further review. If the pregnancy is more than 20 weeks, then it would be illegal to abort the pregnancy as per MTP act unless the child has any congenital anomaly or trisomy incompatible to life.
In that case there is all likelihood that you would have started ovulating after march and lactational amenorrhoea didn't provide protection and hence we have to depend on the ultrasound reports now. please forward and attach the latest ultrasound reports based on which th doctor confirmed it to be 20 weeks pregnancy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to find conception date and paternity
- How to determine the date of conception
- How can conception date be determined after getting pregnant
- Pregnant how to calculate conception date
- How to calculate pregnancy conception date
- How to determine paternity based on conception
- How to determine paternity and conception date
- How to calculate the correct date of conception
- How to calculate due date based on conception date
- How to calculate conception date