How should intermittent acute pain radiating from the buttocks down through the leg be medically addressed?
I prefer not to take any drugs for this - I am looking for a physio style solution - perhaps a pillow between my legs?
Thanks in advance, XXXX
Ankylosis spondylosis is there.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and health concerns in detail , you are suffering from ankylosis spondylosis . In this nerve is compressed between bony spurs .
You can do spinal flexion and extension exercise under supervision of physiotherapist , you will get relief .
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kidney back pain radiates down left leg
- Buttock pain radiating down leg
- Perineal pain that radiates down leg
- Groin pain radiating down leg
- Abdominal pain radiating down leg
- Excruciating pain radiating down leg
- How to cure pain in buttock leg and lower leg
- Pain radiates down both legs
- Kidney pain radiating down leg
- Kidney infection pain radiating down legs