How effective are BC in preventing pregnancy?
You are protected
Hi dear and thanks for your query.
If you have started a new package on day five of your periods, but it is called as day one of your periods while you have used pills to postpone periods.
Hence be calm, you are protected.
All the best
Explanation is given below
Hi dear again and thanks trusting to us.
As you report, you mean that you haven't use any pill for first five days of your periods .
It means that if you use birth control packs of 21 pills, you are protected and you don't need any another method of contraception.
But if you use birth control packs of 28 pills, than you aren't protected and you need another method of contraception for seven days.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is microgestin effective in preventing pregnancy
- How to prevent pregnancy in honeymoon
- How to prevent jundies in pregnancy
- How the pill prevents pregnancy
- How femilon prevent pregnancy
- How to prevent teenage pregnancy
- How to prevent pregnancy ayurvedic
- How to prevent albumin in pregnancy
- How to prevent pregnancy naturally
- How to prevent pregnancy by dimpa