How does one get rid of hypersalivation after a bout of flu?
A short course antisalivation drugs will help
I can certainly understand your concern
Hypersalivation can be secondary to recovery from Infection or antibiotic therapy.
This isn't a major problem Sir
You will gradually recover in the due course.
I generally prescribe oral medications of Tab Glycopyrrolate 1 mg 1 to 2 times a day for 3 to 5 days to my patients with similar symptoms.
Please check with your physician if he/she shares my opinion and if can prescribe these medications to you.
Post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of hypersalivation
- Drugs/medication for hypersalivation
- Atropine eye drops hypersalivation
- Symptoms of hypersalivation
- Gamma gt and hypersalivation
- Treatment and cure for hypersalivation
- Hyoscine and hypersalivation
- Treatment for hypersalivation
- Hypersalivation causes
- Hypersalivation in child while sleeping