How can painful sore throat be treated?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Posted on Thu, 2 Aug 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Thank you for your answers. I am still working on the problem. I still have constant pain. I am taking turmeric and curamin, hot & cold, massage, tens unit, exercise. It also hurts down the left side of my throat. They still feel that it is just arthritis so I am going to see a reflexologist on Tuesday. Hopefully I will receive intermittent lack of pain. Appreciate your help. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ibuprofen tablets

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but painful throat can be relieved by ibuprofen tablets every eight hours together with throat lozenges. feel free to ask further and if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion,.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 17 hours later
I don't have a cold or a sore throat from that. I find it hard to believe that this is all caused from arthritis in the neck. Thank you for your reply.
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 28 hours later
Brief Answer:
it's possible

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am,
Hello again.. you are welcome and it has been a pleasure helping you..

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Kind regards