How can neck pain be treated?
Neck pain is usually due to cervical myalgias. Please tell me do you have any history of injury or trauma? Any aggravation of pain in neck movements? Any tenderness?
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Dr Priyanka Aggarwal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Exercises for neck pain how to do it
- Neck pain and head pain
- Suggest medicine for treating neck pain
- How i treat my spodilities neck pain
- Pain meds for neck pain
- Eyebrow pain and neck pain
- Who treats chronic neck pain
- How can chronic neck pain be treated
- Pain killers for neck pain
- Neck pain and shoulder pain
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?