How Can Low Vitamin D Level And High Eosinophil Level Be Addressed?
Attached are the reports.
Medications along with lifestyle changes are required.
I would like to know more about :-
1. Job profile of the patient like active or sedentary.
2. Dietary habits.
3. Sleeping hours in night.
4. Since when she is taking Thyroid medicine.
Her Vitamin D levels are very low. I would advise Vitamin D 60K supplements (available in market as soft gels or chewable tablets or in powdered form in sachets). This is to be taken daily for a week and then once a week for four weeks.
Her Eosinophils are high. I would advise that she should do deworming with Albendazole 400 mg to be taken at night for one night. Also she should take antihistamine like Fexofenadine 120 mg once a day for a week.
Rest medications and other advise can be given after knowing the reply of the above mentioned queries.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further queries, I will be happy to help. Thanks.
Dose adjustment of Thyroid medicine is needed.
Following will be helpful :-
1. Include daily exercise like brisk walking in fresh air in morning. Avoid oily foods. Include salads, fruits in your daily diet.
This will help in correcting her lipid profile.
2. According to me, her dose of Thyronorm should be reduced from 150 to 100. Her TSH levels below normal can be due to excessive dose of Thyronorm. You can discuss with her treating doctor for the same.
3. Cough, that you have mentioned can be due to increase in Eosinophils for which, I have already mentioned the treatment. Get her clinically examined for further medications.
Rest medications I have already mentioned in my earlier post.
Repeat Thyroid profile and Lipid profile after 6 weeks of the above treatment for re-evaluation.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further doubts, please mention. Thanks.