How can itching and burning sensations while urinating be treated?
She has UTI
Burning urination and itching around genitalia that your wife has is due to UTI(Cystitis)
Get her urine routine test and urine culture done. I would also start antibiotics like Cefixime and Nitrofurantoin Twice daily along with urine alkaliser Citralka thrice daily.
Ensure to drink more water to keep her urine alkaline
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat seminal leakage and burning sensation while ejaculation
- Hemorrhoids and burning sensation while urinating
- How to treat smelly discharge with burning sensation while urination
- How to treat frequent urge for urination with burning sensation
- How to treat burning sensation during urination
- Itching and burning sensation while passing urine
- Burning sensation while urination for kids
- Burning sensation while urinating blood
- Burning sensation while i urinated
- How to treat vaginal ulcer with itch and burning sensation
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?