How can a home pregnancy test result be interpreted?
Should have a yes or no response, needs to be repeated
The test normally would state yes (pregnant ) or no (not pregnant) along with the clock symbol that is seen.
This means that this particular test may be defective because there is no response seen in the result window.
The urine stick should be held in the urine stream for approximately 5 seconds or dipped into a cup with urine for the same amount of time. It is only used when the clock symbol is seen.
The yes or no response should be visible within 3 mins, if it has not appeared as yet
She would need to repeat this or an alternative test.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to confirm pregnancy test at home
- Got positive home pregnancy test how to avoid this
- Is home pregnancy test is absolute
- Asda pregnancy test results how many lines
- Hypothyroidism and home pregnancy tests
- Home pregnancy test with detol
- How can adderall effect pregnancy test results
- How accurate are cipla home pregnancy tests
- Pregasure home pregnancy test
- How early can a home pregnancy test be taken
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?