Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can a detached retina be treated?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1969
Answered : 12590 Questions
I think I have a detached retina in my right eye. I had one in my left a little over two years ago. The lower
right quadrant seems occluded.
Sat, 16 Jun 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Should see the image of retina to diagnose occlusion & consult eye doctor.

Detailed Answer:
Provide details of the left eye diagnosis and findings. Better to consult eye doctor for fundus examination and diagnose the condition. It can be arterial or venous occlusion but it will effect visual acuity on affected part. Visual acuity should be tested and occlusion is to be diagnosed by eye doctor. it is generally occlusion by thrombus. Darpin or lowprin is to be taken. Flourocin angiography should be done and block can be detected.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ophthalmologist