How can a detached retina be treated?
right quadrant seems occluded.
Should see the image of retina to diagnose occlusion & consult eye doctor.
Provide details of the left eye diagnosis and findings. Better to consult eye doctor for fundus examination and diagnose the condition. It can be arterial or venous occlusion but it will effect visual acuity on affected part. Visual acuity should be tested and occlusion is to be diagnosed by eye doctor. it is generally occlusion by thrombus. Darpin or lowprin is to be taken. Flourocin angiography should be done and block can be detected.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Quality of eyesight with detached retina
- Detached retina while flying
- Orbital heaviness detached retina
- Detached retina statin
- Stem cells and detached retina
- Crystal meth detached retina
- Acupuncture detached retina
- Detached retina and alcoholism
- Detached retina first aid
- Dizziness and detached retina