How can a cyst in the rectum be treated?
Sentinel tag, sebaceous cyst or other inflammation.should consult a surgeon.
* Possible to be sentinel tag , sebaceous cyst or other inflammatory issue .
* A physical examination with a consultant surgeon is recommended for the precise diagnosis and further management.
* Till that time you should start taking sitz bath ( sitting in a tub filled with lukewarm water added Epsom salt 5 minutes each 2 times a day ).
- Check to have regular smooth bowel movements with a high fibre diet.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools