How can I get rid of burning sensation in the stomach until the throat?
I get burning sensation in stomach and till throat. I notice its happening more often nowadays and if i eat anything oily. Please suggest something.
Burning sensation in abdomen that rises till throat is suggestive of acid reflux / GERD. It is a chronic condition associated with diet and life style. In addition to digene you will benefit with use of proton pump inhibitor + prokinetic agent like Sompraz L.
Since the symptoms are precipitated with use of oily food, it is better to restrict eating such food. Other food such as deep fried food, high spicy food also can precipitate GERD. Try and restrict it. Smoking and alcohol will also cause it. Avoid it.
Besides these, physical exercise and weight reduction will also benefit you.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning in throat anus feet stomach
- Burning throat warm stomach nausea
- Weird sensation throat stomach
- I feel burning sensation in my throat down to my stomach
- My throat is burning down to my stomach
- Burning sensation in throat and chest going down the stomach
- Burning in throat and pit of stomach
- Burning in throat and stomach and flu
- Pine nuts burning throat stomach
- Having burning sensation in stomach throat how to prevent it