question-icon

Hi pls call as my nose is very sensitive because

Posted on Sat, 9 Mar 2019
Question: Hi pls call as my nose is very sensitive because of that got fast inflation
Answered by Dr. Prasad (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
check for allergies or irritants...

Detailed Answer:

As I understand you often get cold / rhinitis may be more prone to it than other people. If this is that you meant, then it is important to identify what is making you more prone for infection. The sensitiveness may be due to certain allergens or irritations including dust and environment factors. Or it could be presence of some nasal pathologies including narrow sinuses, a deviated nasal septum, hypertrophied turbinates and so on. We cannot define specific treatment without understanding the cause of your sensitiveness. Hence if you haven't visited a doctor yet, it will be worthwhile to get nasal examination done.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other information.

Dr. Prasad