Hi, i had those spots appeard first on my pubic
now it became a bit on my penis shaft and a tiny ony below my stomach. my skin doctor told me that it is molluscum but im not sure if if is whether molluscum or hpv so how can i diagnose it? he precribed aldara 5%25 OR cryptheapry. thanks
This is probably after shave folliculitis!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I have reviewed your information and the attached images and this is suggestive of after shave folliculitis. This is not molluscum and it is not a wart. It is not HIV or any other sexually transmitted infection. There is no need for cryotherapy at this time. I will recommend that you cleanse this area with an antiseptic solution only. Avoid letting it get moist often by wearing lighter and airy under wears. In future avoid shaving the pubic area that low.
I hope this guides and helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
I%E2%80%99m worried what could I do please.
This is not warts!
No warts would grow this diffuse. Also, warts don't grow overnight. For how long has you have had these spots. I will maintain, cleanse only with an antiseptic and use the above mentioned measures. Report your progress to me in a few days and weeks and let's take it from there.
I look forward hearing from you!
Yes, and wait!
I have again reviewed these images and find it hard to change my initial assessment and recommendations. I strongly recommend that you go ahead and exercise patience, apply the lotion and let's see what outcome is.
Keep me posted !
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feel constipated. Noticed white thread like strings in stools. Have...
- Having trouble focusing, completing tasks, and remembering things. Tried...
- Had attached fitness score report. What are the findings?
- Have raised platelet. Prescribed thyroxine for under active thyroid....
- Hba1c-5.2, Fasting blood sugar test-70 and Mean Glucose EBT-103....
- Foreskin is attached to penis through strip of skin, pain when move...
- Getting throbbing pain in arm moving down to elbow and wrist. Had no...
- Have swollen gums. Had endonitis work on root canal. Is this due to...
- Have swollen lymph in jaw. Prescribed zithromax. Is that enough?
- On trivolib, jauvia and Diamicronmr. Fasting sugar 180 to 230. How to...