Hi i had ecg done yesterday.. it shows normal ecg
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details and the ecg report provided by you I would like to tell you that it’s a normal sinus rhythm ecg with fast heart rate.
Yes there are low voltage complexes in the ecg. If you have other symptoms like fever or breathing difficulty on exertion or chest discomfort then it’s advisable to get an echocardiography done to rule out any other underlying issue.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
If your last ecg was normal recently and you presently you don’t have any symptoms then you just repeat an ecg again as low voltage can sometimes be due to technical issues also. But if low voltage appears again on new ecg then get an echocardiogram done to rule out other causes.
Note: Obesity is also a common cause of Lowe Voltage complex.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?