Hi, Please see attached reports and advise.
Benign breast lesions.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
I have seen the attached ultrasound scan report. There are few prominent breast ducts with no extra vascularisation- suggestive of a benign duct change. The small fibroadenoma detected is also a benign change. There is no suggestion of cancer. This can be confirmed with a follow up scan after 8 weeks and an FNAC of the lump detected as fibroadenoma.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Nothing to worry.
Thanks for writing again.
If the problem has not progressed since 2015 then it further confirms that it is a benign lesion and is not progressive and not worrisome.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...