Hi, My Daughter who is 3 years old has got

Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Pediatrician, Pulmonology

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 in Child Health
Question: Hi,
My Daughter who is 3 years old has got certain rashes in form of red patches on her skin, earlier we were giving Allegra and after taking medicine it fades away and comes back in 24 hour if we are not diving another dose, but now even we are giving consistent dose of 5 ml Morning 8, Evening 8, patches are not going away. Can you please guide me. I am attaching some pics of her for your reference
Follow up: Dr. Sumanth Amperayani 9 minutes later
I don't know my previous question got overlapped with current problem, the current issue i reported is of my wife. In the body of the Question, it contains my Daughter issue which i reported earlier, Please review keeping in mind the question is pertaining to my wife and i have attached reports for the same.
Answered by Dr. Sumanth Amperayani 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do you want me to answer for your daughter or your wife

Detailed Answer:
Hello... do you want me to answer for your daughter's allergy or your wife's supposed urinary tract infection?
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad