Hi, My Daughter who is 3 years old has got
My Daughter who is 3 years old has got certain rashes in form of red patches on her skin, earlier we were giving Allegra and after taking medicine it fades away and comes back in 24 hour if we are not diving another dose, but now even we are giving consistent dose of 5 ml Morning 8, Evening 8, patches are not going away. Can you please guide me. I am attaching some pics of her for your reference
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?