Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

156 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi Im in my late twenties and i have been

Answered by
Dr. Olgeta Xhufka

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2011

Answered : 3622 Questions

Posted on Mon, 11 Feb 2019 in General Health
Question: Hi Im in my late twenties and i have been married for 9 years, I have been suffering from PE and it hasnt gotten better. I have tried numbing stuff and it didnt help. I only ejaculate inside i never finish before I enter. Is there any solution that I can get without going into a doctor? I last under a minute, usually 30 seconds. My wife doesnt mind but it really bothers me.
Answered by Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Kegels and condoms are needed.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.

You can try some tips to get better with Pepto-Bismol before going to doctor.
Try behavioural techniques to masturbate at least an hour before intercourse. Also you can try to avoid intercourse for a period of time and you can concentrate in foreplay.

Using certain types of condoms that are thicker and with anesthetic substance on them can be used to reduce sensitivity in order to have the possibility to last longer.

Also strong pelvic muscles( muscles that are used to stop urine flow) can help you with PE. Exercising this muscles doing kegels exercise ( contracting and relaxing) for every three seconds can make them more strong and able to hold ejaculation.

Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on