Hi Iam a 65 year old guy in good shape
Iam a 65 year old guy in good shape healty no medicaions at all. I had a back issue last year but better now.
I have had herpes since my twentys. I have had very few out breaks over the years. About four weeks ago Ideveloped a rash on the middle of my lower back . looking with a mirror it looks like three round wholes sise of a dine. I have been treating it with neosporum cream. I am not sure its gettig better. less painful now but stiil feels very rough. dose it sound like herpes.? or could it be something more serious?
Kindly upload images
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service..I have reviewed your query.
I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area in " reports section " so that I am able to have a look and guide you accordingly.
Kindly contact customer care team of healthcaremagic for assistance regarding uploading the images. You may upload images in " reports section " or you may mail me the images at YYYY@YYYY with the subject line of the mail as Attention: dr. kakkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body