Hi, I sent this report into Kardia and the doctor
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
The ECG shows sinus Tachycardia. Sinus Rhythm is a normal rhythm.
Tachycardia could be due to anxiety, common in smokers, during stress, fever or infection.
So it is just a response of the body and is nothing to be worried about from cardiac point of view unless you have some symptoms.
Why did you do this test? Do you have any symptoms?
Please get back with the answers so that I can help you further.
Thanks and take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib