Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
136 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hi I am XXXXXXX I got accident in 2006 .

Answered by
Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Practicing since :1994

Answered : 11961 Questions

Posted on Sun, 10 Feb 2019 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Hi I am XXXXXXX I got accident in 2006 . In this my right hand crush very badly. After long treatment it working normally but it has rough scene . And not turn 180 digree . Can u suggest better treatment
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Only physiotherapy will help.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query.I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
since it has been long time after accident, so now only hot water fomentation and physiotherapy will help you.
You can take aceclofenac 100 mg if pain is there.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on