Hi I am 36 yes old....I have my tubes tied

Question
Hi I am 36 yes old....I have my tubes tied and I had my last period starting on Dec 20.I tuk ipill on dec 28 the just to be safe and again one on dec 31. I had unprotected sex on XXXXXXX 2.My next period date is XXXXXXX 15 and I had my periods today XXXXXXX 10. I have been trying to induce my periods naturally by drinking turmeric water.the flow is very less today .is it my regular periods
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
IT SHOULD BE YOUR PERIODS

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings
It could be your regular periods and came early because of ipill.
You can wait for 1week and if period was there for one day it is better to get an ultrasound scan.
pregnancy unlikely.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU